Sep 2017: Coming out of retirement soon!
I am retired. I am based in USA now.
I will only come out of retirement and back to Singapore, IF you are an ambitious youth, looking for a coach to guide you in Triathlon. The Goal will be racing on the ITU Triathlon circuit, and representing our country, Singapore. Hard work and a lot of risks will be involved, as we may or may not succeed. IF you have the Passion, it is always worth the shot.
I am a hard person to contact and find. IF you are serious enough, I am sure you will find a way to contact me. I may be the coach suitable for you.
Have Fun in Triathlon!
Welcome to Brown Bear Swimming !!
credits: jeana teo
~~ The Relentless Pursuit of Swimming Excellence !! ~~
“Make the Kickboard your Best Friend. Attend every session with it. When you sleep, keep it nearby.” ~ Coach Jonathan
“Make the Black-line your Psychologist. When you are bored, talk to it.” ~ Coach Jonathan
“Life Is Worth Swimming” ~ The Race Club
My Personal Philosophy to Swimming:
- Always thriving for improvements
- One more skill set learnt & practised, is another weapon in my arsenal. It will only benefit me
- Age is just a number. Not an excuse from not wanting to learn
- Fear is an illusion. Fear should not stop one from achieving their goals & dreams
- Though impossible is nothing, humans need reality checks
- No shortcuts
WARNING ALERT: drunk brown bears drinking bud light & swimming Not recommended….;p