Singapore Triathlon Community Project 2020:
1.Triathlon Tips & Stroke Correction for Triathlon Swimming:
2.Singapore Triathletes’ Improve Your Swim for 2021:
Every Night – Monday to Thursday: 7 pm to 8 pm
Every Sunday: 10 am – 11 am
Come to My Pool !
— $20.00 per session
- Max 3 pax
- Friendly Rates
- PayNow Angela @ 9692-3442
— Whatsapp Me @ +1-812-230-4967
- Whatsapp for Enquiries
- Whatsapp for Bookings
IF you are an ambitious youth, looking for a coach to guide you in Triathlon. The Goal will be racing on the ITU Triathlon circuit, and representing our country, Singapore. Hard work and a lot of risks will be involved, as we may or may not succeed. IF you have the Passion, it is always worth the shot. I may be the coach suitable for you.
Have Fun in Triathlon!
Welcome to Brown Bear Swimming !!
credits: jeana teo
~~ The Relentless Pursuit of Swimming Excellence !! ~~
“Make the Kickboard your Best Friend. Attend every session with it. When you sleep, keep it nearby.” ~ Coach Jonathan
“Make the Black-line your Psychologist. When you are bored, talk to it.” ~ Coach Jonathan
“Life Is Worth Swimming” ~ The Race Club
My Personal Philosophy to Swimming:
- Always thriving for improvements
- One more skill set learnt & practised, is another weapon in my arsenal. It will only benefit me
- Age is just a number. Not an excuse from not wanting to learn
- Fear is an illusion. Fear should not stop one from achieving their goals & dreams
- Though impossible is nothing, humans need reality checks
- No shortcuts
WARNING ALERT: drunk brown bears drinking bud light & swimming Not recommended….;p